There are a few different methods to check your current web page’s Google pagerank. The most accurate way would be with the Google toolbar, it has a built in Pagerank display button.
Below are instructions on how to download the Google Browser Toolbar and use it to view any web pages current Pagerank.
1. Go to http://toolbar.google.com/ and download Google Toolbar, following installation instructions provided.
2. If already not loaded, load the Google Toolbar in your browser.
3. On the Google Toolbar hit the “settings button” and “select options”.
4. Click on the “More tab “
5. Find the section labeled “even more buttons”
6. Select “PageRank and Page Info”
7. Click Apply.
You will now see a small button with the title Pagerank. You can simply go to the web page you want to check and just move the mouse over that button, it will display the current visible Pagerank. The Pagerank scale is 0 to 10, with 10 being the highest. You can also use the visable green bar under the Pagerank title on the button, the more green means the web page has higher Pagerank.
Below is a few websites that contain Pagerank look-up scripts, which can check your blogs pagerank without the need for installing the google toolbart:
Discovering new interesting and strange things everyday, he provides guides, news and tips for how to survive Singapore and how to best prepare for it.
Follow him now on TWITTER and get the full AngryAngMo dose!
Or Subscribe to his RSS FEED and get all the daily updates automatically!
Follow Me On Twitter RSS Feed Stumble it!