How To Apply For A Visitor Visa For Singapore
If you have a travel passport from a country that is on this list (Who Needs A Visa To Visit Singapore), you will have to apply for a Visitors visa to get entry into Singapore.
There are in general two options you have,
1. Submit your visa application online (only available through specific countries)
2. Submit your visa application via post.
Please find the details below.
1. Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE)
This way is by far the easiest and allows you to submit your visa application online, via one of the official “trusted partners” that are situated in countries around Singapore.
- A list of the “Trusted Partners” can be found HERE.
- All detailed information about the online application for your visa can be found HERE.
However, you can only submit your application online, via one of the following countries:
- People’s Republic of China
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
2. Normal Application Form for a Visa
If you don’t happen to travel through or be in one of the above countries you can still apply for the Singapore Visitors Visa via the normal postal way.
- The form for your visa application for Singapore can be found HERE
Important: Once you received your Visa for Singapore, make sure you fulfill the required Entry Requirements (HERE) as well when arriving in Singapore!
The next time you need quick help or information, just come back and Search through our huge archive of Quick Tips!