1. Forest Adventure
I just found out about this one yesterday while running at Bedok reservoir (which I later regretted due to overheating and sunburn).
Forest Adventure is an aerial course built through the trees comprising ladders, bridges, swings, nets, trapezes and giant zip lines. Equipped with a harness and a helmet and attached to a safety line, participants get to swing from tree to tree and zip across the Bedok Reservoir.
It looked good fun and officially takes 2 hours to complete the course, reservations are required!
- Forest Adventure Details
- Location: Bedok Reservoir
- How To Get There: Directions Can Be Found HERE
- Opening Hours: Every day from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
The last departure is at 4.30 pm, Closed on Mondays
- Admission: Adult: $34.00; Junior: $28.00
- Contact: Phone: 8100 7420
- Webpage: www.forestadventure.com.sg
2. Tree Top Walk
‘, ‘num_items’ => 3, ‘type’ => ‘public’, ‘tags’ => ‘singapore,tree,walk,macritchie’, ‘html’ => ‘
‘)); ?> This is probably the most prominent “Tree Top Adventure” in Singapore. Situated in the great MacRitchie Reservoir park, you will have to hike quite a bit until you finally reach this highlight, but it’s really worth it.
A great long free hanging bridge, high above the nature reserves tree tops, with monkeys around you a great place to visit and enjoy for the whole family.
- Tree Top Walk Details
- Location: MacRitchie Reservoir Park
- How To Get There: Take bus nos. 52, 74, 93, 130, 132, 156, 157, 162, 165, 166, 167, 852, 855 or 980. Alight along Lornie Road at the bus-stop in front of MacRitchie Reservoir Park
- Opening Hours: Every day 7am to 7pm
- Admission: Free!
- Contact: Phone: 1800 471 7300; Email: email@example.com
- Webpage: nparks.gov.sg
3. Singapore Zoo Tree Walk
I enjoyed this walk a lot, where you can not only watch the many different birds and monkeys jumping from tree to tree, but also the Alligators right below your feet swimming through the shallow water.
Its close to the entrance and very easy to access. Have fun!
A very nice panoramic view of the Tree Top Walk can be seen HERE!
- Singapore Zoo Tree Walk
- Location: 80 Mandai Lake Road
- How To Get There: Details Can Be Found HERE
- Opening Hours: Every Day – 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Admission: Adult S$18.00; Child (3 to 12 years old) S$9.00
- Contact: Phone: 6269 3411
- Webpage: www.zoo.com.sg