Many “World’s Firsts” at Universal Studios Singapore
Universal Studios Singapore is within Resorts World, Sentosa. The place is packed with 24 attractions and 18 of them are adapted for Singapore.
– the world’s biggest collection of DreamWorks Animations
– the first far-far away castle inspired from the movie Shrek
– the world’s first Madagascar movie based theme park ride
– BattleStar Gallactica is the world’s tallest dueling roller coaster, and many more fabulous attractions.
In total, Universal Studios Singapore has four hotels, a casino and a numerous shopping, entertainment and dining offerings.
How to get to the Universal Studios Singapore
Here are the best and easiest options:
Tell your cab driver to go to Resort World Sentosa, he will know where to go :)
• MRT / Bus to VivoCity:
Take the North-East Line MRT to Harbor Front Station and then alight // or a Public Bus 10, 30, 65, 80, 93, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166, 188 or 855 to VivoCity
• Transfer from VivoCity to Resort World Sentosa:
Then go to Bus Stop outside VivoCity and transfer Bus RWS8 which will directly bring you to Resort World Sentosa (Fare 2$)
• Or Go to Level 3 of VivoCity and take the Sentosa Express and alight at Waterfront Station (Fare 3$)
• Or You can also walk over, when arriving at VivoCity walk through the mall to VivoCity Promenade and turn left at Max Brenner Chocolate, then walk all the way over the bridge towards Sentosa (20 mins walk / Fare: 2$)
- Here is another great Webpage with details of How To Get to Resort World Sentosa (Universal Studios)
The Ticket Prices for Universal Studios Singapore
The prices begin from Sin$ 32 (for a senior-citizen day pass) to Sin$ 118 (for a two-day adult pass). For weekday, the rates for children will range from Sin$ 66 (for an adult) to Sin$ 48 (for a child). The
Ticket Prices at Universal Studios Singapore
- One-Day Pass (Monday – Friday)
• Adults – S$ 66
• Children (4 – 12 Years Old) – S$ 48
• Senior Citizens – S$ 32
- On Weekends/Blacklist Dates
• Adults – S$ 72
• Children (4 – 12 Years Old) – S$ 52
• Senior Citizens – S$ 36
- Two Consecutive Day Pass
• Adults – S$ 118
• Children (4 – 12 Years Old) – S$ 88
• Senior Citizens – S$ 58
- Express Pass – Exclusivity Begins!
These Exclusive passes are sold every day and offer first priority access to all attractions in the park. This pass has to be bought in combination with the admission pass and are limited in numbers.
- • Weekday (non-school holidays and non black-out dates) S$ 30
• Weekday (School Holidays) S$ 48
• Weekend and black-out dates S$ 68
Opening Hours of Universal Studios Singapore
The park is open 365 days of the year, including major Public Holidays.
Mon – Fri:
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sat, Sun and Public Hols:
9:00 am to 9:00 pm
The Star Attractions of Universal Studios Singapore
- For several rides and attractions there are height restrictions to be allowed to ride in them, ranging from minimum heights of 92cm to 122 cm – Please see Details here (click)
The two firsts in this universal studios are the Shrek and Madagascar movie based theme parks.
The far-far away castle in the Shrek Park is truly marvelous and takes you right into the movie.
The Madagascar Park also has many cool spots. One of them is the state-of-the-art indoor boat ride which features animated figures, digital projection, sound, and special effects.
Then there’s the adventurous BattleStar Gallactica ride which truly stops your breath for a moment. Mind you, this is a fast ride and over-the-top exciting ride. So, think before you jump on.
Now enjoy your day!
Universal Studios has a prime location that of within Singapore’s applauded family resort, Resorts World, Sentosa. Singapore Universal Studios features 24 awesome attractions and rides, 18 of which are either original or adapted especially for the Singapore. The collaboration of Dreamworks Animation and Universal Studios has resulted in a truly marvelous place on the face of Singapore.
The greatest aspect of Universal Studios Singapore is that there’s something for everybody, beginning from a 4 year child to a 70 year old senior citizen. They all can enjoy the time of their lives at Universal Studios Singapore.