1. Golden Village 3D Cinemas
The Golden Village franchise cinemas are in general all of a very high standard, including newest sound and projector technology, mostly clean theater rooms, convenient Internet booking and seat reservation etc.
The Golden Village cinemas at Vivo City offer you the great convenience to spend a day shopping or relaxing on Sentosa and coming back letting you watch a nice cinema in a very relaxing atmosphere.
List Of Golden Village 3D Cinemas:
• GV Vivo City (Details / Ticket Booking)
• GV Grand (Details / Ticket Booking)
• GV Plaza (Details / Ticket Booking)
• GV Marina (Details / Ticket Booking)
• GV Bishan (Details / Ticket Booking)
• GV Tampines (Details / Ticket Booking)
• GV Jurong Point (Details / Ticket Booking)
• GV Tiong Bahru (Details / Ticket Booking)
showDetails("Golden Village") ?>
2. Cathay – 3D Cinemas
The second big franchise cinema line in Singapore is Cathay. Just as Golden Village cinemas they offer a wide range of theaters around the island, with great Picture and Sound systems and most of their cinemas are equipped with the 3D technologies already.
List Of Cathay 3D Cinemas:
3. Shaw 3D Cinemas
One of the oldest established cinemas right in the heart of Singapore. Directly on Orchard road and once founded by the “Shaw Brothers” this is the place to go for some nostalgia.
List Of Shaw 3D Cinemas:
showDetails("Shaw Cinemas") ?>
4. Filmgarde 3D Cinemas
Filmgarde is the latest addition to Singapore’s 3D cinema world. With their latest theater just open this year at the new shopping mall Iluma, they are currently trying to get some of the other major cinemas market shares. Give it a try.
List Of Filmgarde 3D Cinemas: