Google Nexus In Singapore – Available Only Online
So far only the US have two Telco companies that offer the Nexus One phone officially in their stores, either without contract or subsidized with the usual 2 year bindings.
This will soon be the case in the four official launch countries as well (US, Singapore, Hong Kong and the UK) but until Starhub, M1 or SingTel will announce their promotions…
The only way to get the Google Nexus One in Singapore is via the official Google Web Store. (www.google.com/phone)
- Price For Google Nexus One in Singapore (including tax / shipping): 800 S$
How To Order The Nexus One Online For Singapore (Step By Step)
- 1. Go To www.google.com/phone and click on the big blue (Get your phone) button
- 2. Select the first option “Nexus One Phone” without any TelCo involvement and click “continue”
- 3. Choose if you want your Nexus One to be engrave or blank and click “continue” or “skip this step”
- 4. Now comes the tricky part
– You need a Google CheckOut Account BEFORE you arrive at this step, which is why I asked you before to set it up / modify it accordingly first
- 5. Put in your shipping / billing details / credit card details and ORDER
Price / Costs For Shipping Your Nexus One To Singapore
The Google Nexus One will actually be shipped from the US to Singapore customers until the Telcos in Singapore do start selling the Nexus One directly.
Shipping the phone to Singapore, including all tax and shipping costs will sum up to approx 800 S$ at the moment.