Complete List Of Kopi Variations
Never get lost again if you stand in front of your kopi shop and you dont know how to ask for a Coffee without sugar or More Milk. Here is a list of all coffee / kopi terms in Singapore.
- • Kopi: Coffee with condensed milk
- • Kopi-O: Coffee without milk and only sugar
- • Kopi-C: Coffee with evaporated milk
- • Kopi-gau: Coffee (strong brew)
- • Kopi-po: Coffee (weak brew)
- • Kopi-C-kosong: Coffee with evaporated milk and no sugar (’kosong” means empty in Malay)
- • Kopi-O-kosong: Coffee without sugar or milk
- • Kopi-O-kosong-gau: A strong brew of coffee without sugar or milk
- • Kopi-bing or Kopi-ice or Kopi-Peng: Coffee with milk, sugar and ice
- • Kopi-xiu-dai: Coffee with less sugar
- • Kopi-gah-dai: Coffee with extra sweetened milk
- • Kopi-Di-Lo: All coffee, no water
The next time you need quick help or information, just come back and Search through our huge archive of Quick Tips!