- General Chinese New Year Hotel Tips:
- 1. The view from Marina Bay is breath-taking. Spectacular views of city’s skyline can be seen right from the room.
- 2. Though, at a premium, these hotels offer numerous luxury facilities such as spas, famous bars and restaurants, elaborate rooms and personal buttler service. These services make your visit worth.
- 3. Most importantly, the famous fireworks display during New Year can be seen directly from the comfort of your room (sometimes even from your marble bath tub). This is great as most of the prime spots of the city are too crowded during this event.
So, this was all about the hotels. But which hotel to stay in? That’s the big question. Just read on to know seven of the best known hotels in Singapore to enjoy your New Year stay.
1. Swissotel Stamford Hotel
Famous for its skyline views, it is the tallest hotel in the city. All the luxury amenities are a given at the hotel yet it is not the most expensive. This is the hotel to check in if you are especially in Singapore to check out the fireworks. Let me tell you one more thing that Classic Harbour View room is the most sought after room. Consider yourself lucky if you get it.
2. Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel
This hotel too is famous for its unobstructed views of the Marina Bay and the city’s skyline. The total rooms in the hotel are 608 and all are designed exclusively keeping in mind the view. The services too are great.
showDetails("Ritz Carlton Millenia Hotel") ?>
3. The Fullerton Hotel
This hotel was earlier a post office. Surprised! Housed in a building made in 1928, this was refurbished to make it a world-class luxury hotel. Again, it’s the fantastic views of the Marina Bay, which make this hotel worth booking.
showDetails("Fullerton Hotel") ?>
4. The Mandarin Oriental Hotel
This hotel has an oriental feel to it. Yet, the rooms are designed with a modern touch to them. The colors are used elaborately inside the hotel. The main attraction is that this hotel has huge windows which make the Singapore skyline more lifelike. The room to go for it is Harbour Suite.
showDetails("Mandarin Oriental Hotel") ?>
5. Marina Mandarin Hotel
It is famous for its 21-story atrium and is an eye soothing sight. All the rooms have a private balcony attached to them which makes for a great morning tea spot. Another attraction in this hotel is the 25m mineral water pool which is open 24X7. This too can choose in a heartbeat for the 2010 Chinese New Year.
showDetails("Marina Mandarin Hotel") ?>
6. Naumi Hotel
It is a new boutique hotel but has quickly made its mark. Its location is central in the city and serves well for both business as well as travel needs. It has great service feedback and the rooms too are well laid out. The suites of this hotel have become a yardstick for measuring luxury.
showDetails("Naumi Hotel") ?>
7. Scarlett Hotel
It is located in Chinatown in heritage row surroundings. The hotel is famous for its bar and restaurant which have a majestic ambience. The hotel’s prime location makes it near to many of the Singapore’s tourist attractions.
Choose any among these and your Chinese New Year visit in 2010 will become a lifetime memory.
showDetails("Scarlett Hotel") ?>