1. Watch Singapore’s Soccer League Games And Stadiums
Singapore’s own league is a quite serious topic for all locals, and not only because of the legal Sports Betting thats going on every game day!
You can enjoy these games at Jurong East Stadium, The Kallang National Stadium, Choa Chu Kang Stadium, Jalan Besar, Stadium and the Jurong West Stadium.
• All about Singapore’s Soccer league!
- Extra Info:
- • For the benefit of all fans, all S.League matches from 13 June to 9 July will kick off at 7.30pm. This will allow fans to catch the S.League game before catching the World Cup matches at 10pm each night.
2. Singapore’s Biggest and most impressive Stadium
The home team is of course the Singapore national football team. Apart from football, this Stadium associated with yelling, shouting, dancing, and every other enjoyable activity (I have not seen firecrackers been exploded here, or bottles being thrown into the field, but we are a comparatively sober and well behaved crowd, when compared to the Kolkota football stadium, grin…)associated with football matches.
3. The Best Sports Bars In Singapore
Naturally after all that exertion on the sports field, taking your favourite team on, you are going to find yourself parched, dried out, thirsty, dying for a drink, gasping like a fish, — you get the idea — and ready to spend $15 or more on the best beer around.
So here is your list for the best places to watch soccer live on the big screen, with lots of friends and good drinks and food: The 7 Best Soccer Sport Bars in Singapore!
4. Soccer on the Water – The Float
This Stadium was inaugurated in the summer and if you are lucky, you might catch some matches going on here. Though of course not a World Cup final match! It can carry 9000 people, so that even an army of indignant invaders will not be able to sink it!
• All you need to know about The Float here
5. Indoor Soccer on the Beach – The Cage
It is located at 88, Jalan Balan Kapui. Run by three ex footballers, this can be considered to be the best place for some recreational football indoors. So what if Singapore does not have so much land, we can build on water we can build indoors, after all we have the money and we have the creative spirit innit?
• More Information about the cage here